Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello, and welcome to my cottage corner!!! Come in and visit with me for awhile....I live in upstate New York, where you've gotta love winter to survive!!! And I do love it...cold, crisp and clean!!!

I make and sell cottage items....mainly pillows, quilts, totes, sachets, holiday items and other pretties to add charming touches to your own cottage! As an interior decorator, I have embraced many decorating styles, and of course just love COLOR and DETAIL!!!

My interests are many, I try to learn as much as I can about each craft I enjoy. Right now, I am selling my items on eBay......flora-blue-quilt......and on etsy.......designsbycleo.etsy.com......please visit me there. There are currently some folk art chalkware pieces for Easter/Spring in my store.....take a peek!!!

Thanks for stopping by......and God Bless you on this day!!!

No comments: