Sunday, June 22, 2008

sewing/craft studio






This is my sewing and craft studio, yes, there is a lot of stuff.....but it is organized and I rarely misplace anything!!! I find it stimulating to have mostly everything in view, and readily available. The studio is arranged in "work stations".....the supplies needed for each task are located in that station.....no fumbling around for stuff!!! It is also my business center with computer, copier, files, taxes, receipts...yuk......and of course, Phone, cable TV, radio/CD player...my creative haven......I hope you enjoy this tour and that I have sparked some ideas and encouragement for you to design your own special place!!!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

will you come organize my sewing studio Cleo????

sweet violets said...

Happy to Deb,,,I love doing that stuff!!!