Saturday, November 1, 2008


Good morning, this is the morning after the night before.......I think I have a chocolate hangover!!! All the kids were so cute last night....one little thing in a princess outfit told me she was so happy it was warm out and she didn't have to wear a coat over her pretty dress!!! I am just so glad all that candy is out of my house now!!!


Wow, its November 1st....the holidays are creeping up on us....I have listed many new items in my shops for holiday decorating and giving, I hope you will visit......on Ebay, I am ...flora-blue-quilt......and on Etsy.....designsbycleo.etsy.com.....


Many new items will be listed this week, come take a peek.....and have a great November!!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

hi Cleo! Hey I have an award for you over at my blog to pick up.

((hugs))