Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I've had such a good time this week visiting all the wonderful Spring parties!!! Such inspiration and wonder at all the talent out there!!!  Bloggers rule!!!

However, I just couldn't get my act together to join in.....I need some kinda Spring tonic or something,something........so today I managed to take a few pics of just bits and pieces all over the house, not with any plan in mind,  because I want to say Happy Spring/Easter to all my bloggy buddies......





This of course, is my kitchen window ledge that I change with the seasons....love those chicks!!!




The marble and onyx eggs I have collected for more than 40 years and come from all the places I've visited and some were gifts from friends and my daughter.

This is my little egg tree I just discovered in the basement...don't know where its been all this time....have to shop down there more often!!



And some sparkley carrots for you know who......




hugs......cleo....

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your Easter tree, I need to get some 3D bunny ornaments! Happy Sunday:@)

Gina said...

You have such pretty Easter vignettes, Cleo! I love the how you filled the basket in the first photo. Very creative!

Ann said...

I adore how those little chicks are peeking around the corners!!!So cute. Your tree is also very darling and the eggs on the scale a favorite of mine too.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Your Easter egg tree is awesome! Love your vignettes, the little chicks are just adorable. Always fun to come visit you!

ornamentsbypink said...

What a sweet easter tree you have.
Love the ornaments on it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! Oh, what a sweet vignette and the little Easter tree is so sweet too.
be a sweetie
Shelia ;)

Gail said...

Beautiful Easter vignettes! I love your scale and the way you have filled it with eggs....cute!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

The Tablescaper said...

Such a wonderful vision of Easter. So great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays. Hope you'll join me this week too.

- The Tablescaper

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love it all. You have such great pieces and your vignettes are all wonderful. Love the marble eggs in the antique scale. Hugs, Marty

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I lover ALL YOUR EASTER VIGNETTES!! Wow, you have the best ones Cleo. I love the filled up basket in the first photo, so sweet. Those little peek'a'boo chicks are adorable! HAPPY EASTER,
FABBY

Deb said...

I love your little Easter tree. Mine had to go outside this year as I have a new kitten and she is a terror. Very pretty blog you have. Deb=^..^=x6 Ontario, Canada