Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter in the Kitchen

My window ledge is always the first spot in the kitchen to welcome a new season....I kept the main ingredients and added some spring/Easter decorations.....




I love the little foil wrapped animals, they are a throw back to my childhood....






Someone needs to have a long chat with that groundhog who predicted an early Spring.....its now snowing again!!!



Thank goodness for my marble eggs and for my faux flowers......always joyful!!!

Here, kitty, kitty...........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just the right touches! Love the floral bouquet and the bowl of eggs looks great.....well the whole vignette looks great!

Ivy and Elephants said...

I love the gorgeous vignette! It's easy to go over board with holiday decor, but your sweet touches add just the right amount of Spring! Lovely!
Patti

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Very pretty Spring vignette! Your transferware is beautiful.
Hugs,
Sherry