Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winter Ledge

Found this cute crate with shelves a few weeks ago and just now fixed up a winter scene in my kitchen window.  I am not crazy for all white rooms or displays, but love to use colors and neutrals.  I pulled out some of my favorite brown transferware and re-designed some holiday florals to include off white and sepia toned roses.......just right for January I think!!!

Cute white crate with some fun things......


Got these cute cocoa tins at TJM at Christmas, the third one was Peppermint Cocoa which I gave to my grandniece who loves candy canes!!!!

Look who's peeking out from a flower pot tucked into one of my yelloware molds...cute fella.....


Oops, and here's another one on top of some pots hiding in an antique wooden scoop!!!


Love this little shoe form.......size '0'..........how cute is that???


A very favorite Wedgewood pitcher, around 1857, love those sepia tones........

This mini pitcher is a Clarice Cliff piece from England.....

Florals appropriate for the winter season......faux, of course!!!



And a little heart ornament in ivory gold snug in a nest of grasses and pine cones.........now, that cocoa is calling to me!!!!  thanks for stopping by.......

9 comments:

Gina said...

That crate is fantastic! Just think of all the fun you can have changing it up with the seasons/holidays!

Unknown said...

Beautiful crate. I love what you have done on the ledge with your flowers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! Oh, I love your little crate and what you've done with it. You have lots of little pretties.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Fiordelisa said...

Love your style.
And those tins are adorable.

Sarah said...

Great find! Your little vignettes are charming. You've some nice brown transfer ware.

The Tablescaper said...

Such beautiful images. Your home is charming.

Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

deb said...

What a darling vignette! You sure have a great eye. Great find on the crate. Love the adorable bunnies ♥
*hugs*deb

Anonymous said...

Back to say thanks for popping in to see me and I'm still loving your post.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Very pretty vignette. The little crate is so cute. Flowers always brighten a room.