Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring/Easter

Finally, we have some sun and a little bit warmer temps.........not enough to bring anything into bloom, but I'll enjoy it while I can!!!  My blog has been neglected, the winter has been long and cold, and mostly I can't think of anything to say or do that would interest anyone.  But, I seemed to perk up a bit these past few days and managed to get out some Spring/Easter decorations.

My creative spirit has taken a dive since Christmas and don't know when my muse will wake up.  Projects sit undone or not even started and I'm not even interested right now!!!  I know its another major depression, and I feel anxious anticipating the intense heat of another nasty summer.  Laugh as you will, summer is not for me!!!  I would like some sweet, tender, warm days of Spring though!!!


The chick is back!!!





Hope you are finding some joy in the warmer days ahead.............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Spring looks so pretty at your house! Now I have that same little bunny with the pink boa around it's neck. I have just seen your bathroom snaps and I'll get a post up after I get back from from my trip to NY - we're going to see our grands and spend Easter with them. I wish you an early Blessed Easter.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your decorations are so cheery! Maybe just the ticket. I also noticed the Furnivals coffee pot you have there. I'm a little in love with that pattern and have just a few pieces. Just posted my new quail plates. I hope spring lasts a long time for you!

Dianne said...

I just love the bowl of alabaster eggs. Your little chick really captures the season! Dianne

Marigene said...

I ♥ your bowl of colorful eggs...but not quite as much as that gorgeous brown transferware!
Have a wonderful week.