Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!!

A few more random pics of holiday decor and the table set for an Italian feast for the family on Sunday.....



 I used all blue and yellow, white dinner plates are Mikasa, linen napkins from Paul's Home Fashions, blue place mats from somewhere, tablecloth from Italy and TJMx.

Happy cutie pies!!!

Little scene in mason jar in powder room.....


I keep makeup and supplies in the hanging tin......

Little fairy lights on...

They show up so bright in the photo but not in real life, they are very sweet.......

Top of china cabinet....



Wishing each and every one of you a Blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, thank you for your friendship this past year, looking forward to more!!!










6 comments:

xinex said...

Very pretty decor, Cleo. Have a Blessed Christmas with your family....Christine

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! Oh, what lovely snaps of your Christmas. There are some very happy looking little faces too! Thank you so much for your concern about my little Carter and so appreciate your prayers and for me. Actually, I haven't given her the American Girl Doll I got her for Christmas or the clothes. Since I wasn't home for Christmas, I wanted to watch her open it. So I'm going to give it to her in a few days.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Happy New Year Cleo! So nice that you came by to see my bunny tablescape! Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas! Happy days!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you, my friend. Hope all is well in your world.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! So nice to hear from and I hope you're doing fine. Is it warming up around you? It's still cold and it's snowing this morning. Thank you for all your concern about our little Carter. God is continuing to heal her. Have a nice weekend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop in and check on you and see how you are. I hope you're doing well.
Blessings,
Shelia ;)