Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hello Again!!

Hello, dear fellow bloggers!!!

I have been MIA for the past year.......it took that long to figure out how to get rid of the hacker on my blog, the unwanted ads, and the inability to access my blog!!  Thanks to a dear friend, Debbie, she fixed it all.......love you!!

I've been playing catch up by reading, at last, a year's worth of posts.........yes, my eyes are a bit bleary......  but fear not, I will return soon with some posts.

It was a busy year with a family wedding, some vacation time, some illness, and a miserable hot summer with no rain..........

Ah, Fall, my favorite time of year.........

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.............




                                                             Thankful............



10 comments:

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Welcome back Cleo. Glad to hear your issues have been resolved. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Cleo!! I was worried about you and so glad you're back. Glad you have the hacking thing solved too! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!
You're always a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! How nice to hear from you and I hope you had a nice Christmas! Thank you so much for popping into see me and here's to another year of blogging with you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for the lovely comment you left on ~ My little old world ~, I appreciate it so, so much !
Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas Time I'm sending blessings on your New Year ahead !

Xx Daniela

P.S.:you've such a wonderful blog, I'm going to follow you with much joy :) !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and I hope you're doing well and staying out of trouble! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cleo! Oh, thank you for your visit and those are good ideas. I'll have to make a tiny little cushion and find a sweet image to poke on it. Hope you're doing well.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cleo. Hope you're doing well. We are snowed in and probably got about 8 - 10 inches! It's so pretty but so cold.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So nice to have a visit from you! Glad you got your blog issues all straightened out. That can drive you nuts! Happy almost spring!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Cleo: So good to hear from you. Looking forward to catching up with you. Blessings, Martha

janice15 said...

Welcome back Cleo... blessings Happy Sunday with love Janice