Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Pink Saturday!!!

These two dolls of mine are having a little tea party to celebrate Pink Saturday's birthday!!!  The  first doll is from France, given to me by my brother who was stationed there while in the Navy.....the second is a collection doll given to me by my sister.....I was born on a Saturday and this doll is the "Saturday's girl must work for a living" doll.......they are both very special to me!!!






The little china tea set for two is a vintage find quite a few years ago.....so cute!!!






11 comments:

Gina said...

Your dolls are beautiful! Love their pretty pink dresses.

Lynn said...

Sweet dolls and I love the miniature tea set:@)

chateau de fleurs said...

So sweet!!! Thanks for stopping by to say hi, Christie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful dolls and adorable tea set! Thanks for sharint at Pink Sat., I'm also celebrating at Beverly's.
Hugs
FABBY

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Such sweet little dolls.
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday
Michelle

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Cleo,
Your dolls are just gorgeous! I am a doll lover myself! And the tea set goes so sweetly with the dolls.Thanks for sharing and Happy 3rd Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Sonya

Char said...

Hi Cleo, it's like coming in to play. I don't think there is a girl out there that wouldn't like to play dolls and have tea with a pretty set like yours!!
Happy Pink Birthday and have a wonderful Memorial day weekend, Char

LV said...

They found just the right dresses for this special occasion. At least they brought a different twist to the party.

Unknown said...

So beautiful little tea set!

Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs
Charo

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That little tea set is absolutely adorable. So tiny and on that chair! Love it!

xinex said...

Your dolls and tea sets are adorable!...Christine